Menu

Sunday, June 18, 2017

Mosquitoes Bites - Curious Case of a Critter with Facts That Will Blow Your Mind

mosquito-bite-cure-facts-story


Beware! What you are going to read is extremely emotional. You might wet your eyes. 'Mosquitoes Bites' revolves around jaw-dropping facts, events and emotional relationship between a mosquito and a man.

What is 'Mosquitoes Bites' all about?

"It is a very rare, unconditional, two-sided love story between a man and a small living creature that is full of empathy, devotion, and sacrifice."

Here we go...


It seems I am dying. I shall die of starvation if I will not get blood, albeit I sipped some blood, a few days ago when I bit an infant. I am famished, weak, can’t fly to another place to gorge myself on lashings of fresh blood streams flowing in your veins. I shall perish, right here, in front of the man, who unwittingly taught me, what love is, what sacrifice is. And now, when I shall follow his path, I shall erase my existence from this land called earth. This is for if I stoke up on his blood, I hurt him and that I can’t. Now, I realize that it’s better to die than watching the dear one getting diseased.


There are some good memories, which will be cremated with me if I don’t tell you. I am petite yet pokey as I can fly maximum at speed of only two miles per hour. You think of me as a little creature but truth is that I am one of the deadliest animals in the world. This is the reason we are hated by you people. You research a lot and keep inventing chemicals like DEET, Picaridin, Oil of Lemon Eucalyptus and IR3535 to repel us effectively. But you know it better, how safer you are!

It was daybreak. I was flying wonderingly in a street, in search of a better place. Almost, two days had passed, since I guzzled blood of a baby girl at my last resident. Soon, I traced a home with its window opened. It was injurious to my health to fly in through the open window, as I could sense the deadly smell of a strong repellent. But, I could smell carbon dioxide also mixed with deadly fumes. We are heavily attracted to this gas. It indicates that there is a big source to feast on.  Reluctantly, I followed the smoke. It was risky and uncertain but I was fortunate enough to get at right place.

Amazing facts about mosquitoes bites

mosquitoes-bites

In order to protect myself from the deadly air, I quickly moved into another room via the gallery. Probably, that room was Kitchen, as I could see a man in refrigerator light, pouring out beer in a glass. We are more attracted to an alcoholic because it increases carbon dioxide around them. I made the haste, landed down on the back of his neck and pierced my proboscis deeply. The taste was good, I wanted to continue. However, as anticipated he tapped his fingers on his neck, this could have killed me, but it was my attentiveness and his dizzy spells that saved my life.

I quickly flew into another room. I could see a man in mid-twenties, asleep in bed, snoring gently. I reclined on a bottle cap placed on a stool next to his bed. I gazed fixedly at his appearance. I had never seen a human face; such lively and vibrant. Seemed, I was totally mesmerized by his spirit.

Hours after, somewhere in the different room, I heard a voice of men chatting indistinctly.

‘Just give up this plan, devise something better.’ The man spoke.

‘Devise something better!’ exclaimed the other man.

‘Yes, exactly’

‘You know it better, that things are getting ruined, but still, you want to devise something better! Remember the effort, which we put together behind it?’ The man said.

‘Yes Madhur, I remember but try to understand. It is not just about me or you. It is about the whole ecosystem, and we are a part of the same. In one way or another, it will affect us. It is not visible right away but I can predict it. He said.

‘I didn’t get “predict it”. Tell me clearly Meet, what is it all about?’ Madhur said.

‘All right, then just understand that it is not only my prediction but even scientists thrust upon saying that if we disturb ecosystem, it will lead us to some severe consequences.’ Meet said.

Madhur laughed and then said, ‘So you presume that stamping out these blood sucking critters from our home will eradicate mosquitoes from the planet earth.

‘Exactly, because our method is not constrained by the four walls of our home, our deadly idea is contagious and it shall flourish and spread all around the world to cause a disaster.’ Meet said.

‘Oh My God, have you gone mad or what?’ said the irritated Madhur.

‘If by this way, I can save these tiny creatures, then yes I've gone Mad.’ said Meet.

‘Ah, I find you very uninteresting Meet. No more I can resolutely stick to your rules.’

‘I do find your sudden disinterest in me rather very uninteresting.’ Meet said.

Madhur didn’t utter a word again. He headed towards the front door, banged the door behind him as he left.

This incident provoked a storm of thoughts in my mind. Humbleness, love, compassion, empathy, and generosity are gifted to human beings. Unlike us, they take care of all living creatures while few of us; don’t even give up feasting on our own offspring. What a gift a mind is! What a gift heart is! What a life being a human is! Oh God, Can’t I feel love?

But my thoughts came to an abrupt end when I heard someone knocking at the door. He flung the door open and looked through it inside and waited in there until a girl in mid twenty came in. Meanwhile, Meet had walked in barefoot to listen out the door knock.

‘Hey Arpita, How are you?’ Meet said while shaking hand with her. He shook hand with the man also but said nothing.

‘I am good you say’ Arpita said.

‘Yeah, I am also good.’ Meet said

‘Can I sit on this sofa’ Arpita asked.

‘Of course, why do you ask this? This is like your home.’

‘Like my home!’ She chuckled and sat on the sofa. The man also sat bolt upright, hands folded in front of him, not speaking yet.

Meet too sat beside the man and said, ‘Good to see you again, Madhur’.

‘I am not here to please you anymore Meet, I am here to get Arpita away from you.’ Madhur broke his silence.

‘Away from me?’

‘Yes, and this is because…’

‘Ah, you guys are again making a nuisance. Please! I don’t like it.’ Arpita shouted in between.

‘I am sorry’ Meet said swiftly.

She continued, ‘No need to apologize Meet, but truth is that we can’t work together anymore.’

‘But why?’ Meet asked.

‘This is because you lack clarity and so a good understanding is missing among us.’ She said while breathing deeply.

‘Clarity? Understanding?’ uttered the shocked Meet.

‘Yeah, Madhur told me everything. You haven’t eliminated the mosquito completely from your home yet. You still feel affection and love for these tiny monsters!’

‘How effortlessly you believe him!’ spoke the angry Meet with clenched fingers.

‘I heard the whizzing sound of a mosquito around my head in the morning. There is no need to oppose Mr. Meet.’ Madhur intervened.

‘What do you mean by opposing?’ Meet asked in a hostile way.

Side effect and harm caused when one is bitten by a mosquito

‘Why are you doing this Meet? You are lying just to save these creatures. How easily can you forget the pain and suffering of your family? Your brother was deaf for two months because of side effect of Chloroquine, your mother still recovering from yellow fever and your uncle died of…’

‘Enough, I know it. I know what I have lost because of these insects, no need to remind me again and again.’ Meet yelled wildly enough to halt Arpita’s speech abruptly.

None spoke for few minutes. Then, she broke the silence.

‘Think about it again, Meet. She added, ‘Bring your idea up, of jamming mosquito’s wings in the air, before the world. This will publicize us. We will be next stars.’

‘I understand but what I anticipate future is invisible to you.’ Meet said.

‘Ah, why are you so worried about the future? Just present your idea before scientists and leave it to them for implementation or disapproval. At least, we will be honored.’ Madhur spoke after a long silence.

‘I don’t know. I think this is not the ideal time to come up.’ Meet said.

And the conversation went on. Gradually, her voice was rising up. She started shouting and went mad. Her high heart rate and heavily breathing increased intensity of CO2 around her. This attracted more of me towards her. I was again hungry, perhaps greedy. You can’t restrict yourself, when in front; there is plenty of favorite food to devour on. I started whirling around her with the intention to rest on her neck and taste some blood.

‘Oh my God, she cried out aloud scratching her mosquito bite, ‘something just pricked on my neck. If this is a mosquito, I accuse you of this act Meet.’

‘See, I told you, I felt the buzz of a mosquito in the morning. It is now proven that Meet tames mosquitoes.’ Madhur said quickly.

‘No need to argue with him further. He is lovesick of mosquitoes. Let’s move out of here before we get infected. Hurry up Madhur.’ She said and briskly walked out the door followed by Madhur. They left the door ajar.

‘Arpita please’ He could only mumble though he wanted to yell out her name and stop her, but he couldn’t. He rushed to door. He peeped out from the partly opened door just to find them leaving in a car. He banged a stretched fist on the door in frustration and guilt. He was standing there like a statue for several minutes, silent and firm. Then he started looking outside and inside the door randomly, muttering words, banging his head and hands and kicking hard on the door. He continued it until he was exhausted enough to get into his bed and fell asleep.

I was amazed by his extraordinary generosity towards us. I had never seen a man who dotes on harmful creatures, a man who is concerned about the welfare of all livings on the planet. Maybe this is what called unconditional love. It is not a passion. It is not a liking. It is selfless devotion.

The sacrifice and great love is shown by mosquito - the reason it didn't bite 

Now, Meet was left all alone. I could bring an intrusion to him that could take away his loneliness. But, I felt it was my requited love that was stopping me to kiss his blood. The bondage and affection for all animals that I learned from him, was confining my wings to an invisible fence, which I could not cross to reach him. Now it was clear that feeding on his blood for my own survival was now impossible.

Days kept passing but nobody came to visit Meet in those days. It got me hungrier, feebler.

At present, my hopes are diminishing. I can’t find any possible mean to avoid my slow death. I can feel it, creeping up on me bit by bit. You may call it a silly suicide but I take pride calling it a supreme sacrifice.

Today is the day when you are witnessing my death and calling it ‘the curious tale of a mosquito bite’.


Hope you liked the story. Please, share your thoughts in the comment box below.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © SPRY MOTIVATORS | Quotes | Sayings | Affirmations | To live a better life with and after Covid