Menu

Friday, June 30, 2017

Tangled Quotes - A Great Collection of Fun, Love, and Inspirational Quotes


tangled, quotes, rapunzel, Flynn Rider, inspiration

Tangled Quotes - A great collection of Flynn Rider quotes, Rapunzel quotes, Fun, Love, and Inspiration 

Tangled Quotes are an evergreen source of love, inspiration, and fun. It doesn't matter who you are, where you are, or what's in your mind. You are just free to go at your own pace. With these quotes, you can relish, inspire and make a good impression on the friends :-) Try to memorize them and use in your daily dialogues. Have Fun!

Here we go...

Tangled-Quotes-Inspirational
Flynn Rider
Flynn Rider: [First lines] This is the story of how I died. Don't worry, this is actually a very fun story and the truth is, it isn't even mine. This is the story of a girl named Rapunzel.
Flynn Rider: Oh mama I have got to get me one of these.
Tangled-Quotes-Love
Mother Gothel
Mother Gothel: The world is dark, and selfish, and cruel. If it finds even the slightest ray of sunshine, it destroys it! 
Flynn Rider: Did I ever tell you I have a thing for brunettes?
Mother Gothel: Now, now, it's all right. Listen to me. All of this is as it should be.
Tangled-Quotes-Fun, flynn rider
Rapunzel
Rapunzel: NO! You were wrong about the world. And you were wrong about me. And I will never let you use my hair, again!
Tangled-Quotes-Movie
Hook Hand Thug
 Hook Hand Thug: Go, live your dream.
 Flynn Rider: I will.
 Hook Hand Thug: Your dream stinks. I was talking to her.
Inspirational-Tangled-Quotes

Mother Gothel: Look in that mirror. I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady. [Rapunzel smiles]
Mother Gothel: Oh look, you're here too.
Rapunzel: Look at those fireworks. They are as if they are for me.
Mother Gothel: Don't be dummy, come to mummy. Motheeeeeeer knows BEST!
Flynn Rider: You smell that? Take a deep breath through the nose! Part man-smell, and the other part is REALLY BAD man-smell. I don't know why but all together it reminds me of the colour brown. Your thoughts?
Inspirational-Tangled-Funny

Rapunzel: Who's that?
Flynn Rider: they don't like me
Flynn Rider: they don't like me either
Flynn Rider: Let's just presume for the moment, everyone here doesn't like me.
Rapunzel: Woo-hoo! Best. Day. Ever!
Rapunzel: Have some humanity. Haven't any of you ever had a dream?
Mother Gothel: Look in that mirror. I see a strong, confident, beautiful young lady... Oh look, you're here too. [laughs] I'm just teasing! Stop taking everything so seriously.
Big Nose Thug: What's your dream?
Flynn Rider: No, no, no. Sorry boys, I don't sing.
Flynn Rider: No no no no. This is bad, this is very very bad, this is really bad. They just can't get my nose right.
Mother Gothel: Skip the drama, stay with Mama!
Tangled-Quotes-Love
Flynn Rider: So! You're being strangely cryptic as you wrap your magic hair around my injured hand.
Rapunzel: Sorry! Just, don't... don't freak out.
Rapunzel: I can't believe I did this! I can't believe I did this! I have to go home! I am never going back! I'm a horrible daughter! BEST DAY EVER!
Mother Gothel: How you manage to do that every single day, without fail? It looks absolutely exhausting darling.
Rapunzel: Oh... it's nothing.
Mother Gothel: Then I don't know why it takes so long?


Flynn Rider: Her hair glows; I didn't see that coming; WHY DOES HER HAIR GLOW; Why is he grinning at me?
Flynn Rider: I could get used to a view like this. Yep, I'm used to it. Guys I want a castle.
Flynn Rider: You should know that this is the strangest thing I have ever done!
 Flynn Rider: "All I want with your hair is to get out of it; literally!

Tangled-Quotes-Romance

Big Nose Thug: That's a lot of hair.
Rapunzel: Have some humanity. Haven't any of you ever had a dream?
Flynn Rider: Let's just assume for the moment that everyone in here doesn't like me.
Mother Gothel: Great. Now, I'm the bad guy.
Flynn Rider: All right. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm letting you out of the deal.
Rapunzel: What?
Flynn Rider: That's right! But don't thank me. Let's just turn around and get you home. Here's your pan, here's your frog. I get back my satchel, you get back a mother-daughter relationship based on mutual trust and Voila! We part ways as unlikely friends.

Flynn Rider: Alright, blondie...
Rapunzel: Rapunzel
Flynn Rider: Gazoontite.

----------------------------------------------------

What others are reading!

Quotes to overcome depression
Top Inspirational books to read this year
New Year Resolution Ideas

----------------------------------------------------
Hope You liked this collection of tangled movie quotes. Feel free to share them with your friends. Please comment your favorite quote in the comment box below.
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © SPRY MOTIVATORS | Quotes | Sayings | Affirmations | To live a better life with and after Covid