Menu

Sunday, January 22, 2017

40+ Depression Quotes about Life evolved out of Negative Vibrations around us

depression-quotes-negative-thoughts


Quotes about depression, pain and loneliness 

I never thought of sharing negativity with my readers. But this is what annoyed me a lot in the last few months. I was depressed and was wondering how to overcome this kind of depression that was always inside my mind. I wanted to get rid of it but it was like oxygen to me. Couldn’t get away from it. Alveoli of my lungs were automatically absorbing enough negativity to get me more depressed. I couldn’t focus on anything. I didn’t blog, didn’t go to see friends. I was just sitting in my chair head down and sleeping. I tried reading some positive inspirational quotes to get some energy but couldn't continue for long. 

As negative vibrations enforced lot of negative thoughts into my mind. I was feeling like I was totally lost. But the good news is that I recovered. And I recovered faster than I thought I could. But before sharing my overcoming depression journey, I’d feel like sharing thoughts in form of quotes that came into my mind when I was totally depressed. Though I have collected these quotes from the web, I’d similar thoughts in my mind. In next post, I will be sharing overcoming depression quotes that you must read and put in place to get rid of depression. It is super easy and fast.


Now, why the hell I’m sharing negative thoughts viz. depression quotes?

Well, I am not sure why I’m doing it. I just know Stars can’t shine without darkness. You must know how ugly you are before you get a bleaching of your face. First, you must admit that you are sick, depressed and broken. Because, the majority of people don’t believe  and admit they are depressed and they don't go for cure method or ways to overcome it and as a result, they break and sometimes quit (suicide).

So just crosscheck if you have similar thoughts that I used to have when I was depressed. If yes, don’t worry next post will help you overcome depression.

Quotes on depression developed from negative instincts 

Depression is living in a body that fights to survive with a mind that tries to die.
Depression is feeling like you’ve lost something but having no clue when or where you last had it. Then one day you realize what you lost is yourself. 
Depression is like a war. You either win or die trying.
Deep inside nothing’s fine I’ve lost my mind. 
Depression is not being able to talk about your problems while taking on everyone else’s just to hide your own. 
What is depression like? It’s like drowning except you can see everyone around you breathing. 
That’s the thing about depression: A human being can survive almost anything as long as he sees the end in sight. But depression is so insidious, and it compounds daily. That it’s impossible to ever see the end. The fog is like a cage without a key. 
Depression is like a bruise that never goes away. A bruise in your mind. 
In a strange way, I had fallen in love with my depression. 
When you are depressed, try sleeping. Sleep just isn’t sleep anymore, it’s an escape.
At some point, you have to realize that some people can stay in your heart but not in your life. 
You keep it on the inside ‘cause that’s the safest place to hide.
Mom: You never do anything for me.
Me: I fake a smile, I hide my problems from you to avoid you getting stressed, I cover my scars, I don’t talk to you so you don’t have to put up with me, and I pretend to be mentally stable. 
I wish I didn’t exist.
I am done. I’m so f**king done. 
I don’t know if I’m getting better or just used to the pain.
Self harm isn’t just cutting. 
Cutting is not a trend, it’s an addiction.
It’s like screaming but no one can hear.
It is an everyday battle.
If this is how my life is going to be, I don’t want it anymore.
Don’t cry in front of them, please just fight back the tears. Please just don’t let the, see me cry.
Why did you try to kill yourself?
You told me to be happy. 
That feeling of calm that you get after you self-harm…
It’s like being high. Everything is okay in the world for a minute. And for that night you can sleep calmly.
Weird how something so evil can feel so good 
When I’m broken, useless, alone, clueless, confused, betrayed, fragile, on the verge of tears, depressed, anxious, about to break down, pathetic, annoyed, lonely, rejected, crushed, I feel like I’m going to just fall apart at any moment, empty, defeated, never good enough and then someone suddenly asks me, “How are you?” I just say – Fine. 
It hurts, but it’s ok.. I’m used to it. 
Look at your cuts.
Or your burns.
Or those bruises you gave yourself.
Each one, is a battle with yourself
That you lost.
Sometimes when I say “I’m okay”, I want someone to look me in the eyes, hug me tight, and say, “I know you’re not”.
I hate getting flashbacks from things I don’t want to remember. 
That awkward moment when you think you’re important to someone, and you’re not.
Yeah she is smiling. But don’t let that fool you. Look to her eyes, She’s breaking inside. 
No amount of sleep in the world cure the tiredness I feel. 
I need a break from the loneliness that is totally consuming me.
My silence is just another word for my pain.
If you could read my mind you’d be in tears. 
Sometimes the person who tries to keep everyone happy is the most the lonely person.
The worst feeling isn’t being lonely but being forgotten by someone you can’t forget. 
I’m busy saving everybody else when I can’t even save myself. 
I don’t think how people understand how stressful it is to explain what’s going on in your head when you don’t even understand it yourself. 
You don’t know why you’re exhausted? You’re fighting a war inside your head every single day. If that’s not exhausting I don’t know what is.
My life is just one constant battle between wanting to be alone, but not wanting to be lonely. 
I get lost inside my mind, 
Every thought is a battle, every breath is a war, and I don’t think I’m winning anymore. 
I feel like I bother people just by being alive. 
I’m so ashamed of myself all the time. I just feel like I’m worthless and replaceable. 
There’s nothing more depressing than having it all and still feeling sad. 
People who want to die by suicide don’t want to end their lives, they want to end their pain. 
Hope, now you can figure out and diagnose yourself with depression if you are having similar thoughts about your life like I had before I healed myself to overcome depression. Now in next post get ready to go through a systematic process of controlling our mind. At this stage, only you can help yourself as it is well said that self-help is the best help.

Please share your thoughts in the comment box below.
Share:

3 comments:

  1. Pleasant Quotes Amar: Thanks for the collection. I think I love this one -: "You keep it on the inside cause that's the safest place to hide."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it. Stay tuned, more to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Article you have shared. Thanks for sharing this article

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © SPRY MOTIVATORS | Quotes | Sayings | Affirmations | To live a better life with and after Covid